Weddings and Special Occasions
Our Dedication to beauty
Salon Rouge takes pride in our brides and bridesmaids. We come highly recommended by brides all across Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
Traveling wedding parties are our specialty from local venues such as Lake Pearl and Lake View; to destination weddings in Newport, Providence and more! Feel free to call and discuss any details you and your party may need to make your day picture perfect!
If you are considering using our team for your bridal beauty needs please refer to the guidelines below to make your wedding day go smoothly for us and your bridal party.
We have packages including hair, skin, nails and even photography for your big day, making every moment picture perfect.
In Salon Wedding Parties
We want your day to be picture perfect and what a better way to start then in our salon perfectly set up to get you ready for wedding day. When selecting this package you will have full access to our salon including nails for the bridal party and all the hair and make-up you'll need for your big day. Single packages are available between the ranges of $70-$150, Contact the salon to discuss what services are right for you and your wedding party.
Traveling wedding parties
Our expert wedding services have taken us to so many beautiful venues here in New England. Let us do the travel for you with up-do, styling and make-up services that arrive at your hotel on your big day.
When traveling on site, a written contract is made between the bride and her stylist. There is a minimum of 4 girls including the bride to qualify for an onsite wedding. This package begins at $720 and is adjusted for number of guests and distance traveled. Please call us to discuss any other package prices or details.
Wedding Party Checklist
- There is a deposit of half the discussed payment to hold your date.
- Wedding parties outside of the salon must be paid in full by cash or check day of the services.
- Bride's trial is booked about a month before the wedding.
- Be sure to remember all hair accessories and/or veil for the trial.
- Bridal party must be in button or zip down shirts for easy change into gown.
- Day old, Dry hair is needed for a successful long lasting up-do or down-do.
- Please have each bridesmaid provide pictures or ideas for their hair the day of the wedding. (pintrest is wonderful)
- If make-up is being done we ask all girls supply their own mascara for speed and sanitary reasons.
- Keep in mind we like to be as timely as possible so we allow an hour for each up-do (hour and a half for make up and make-up) and finish promptly two hours before the ceremony.